Although we offer integrations to many popular review platforms, there’s always a chance you have reviews on other platforms that you’d like to showcase on your website.
Now you can! We’re happy to offer support for custom review sources - any source! Here’s how it works:
Add your custom sources
- If you already have a Repuso account - login here. If not - click here to sign up.
- Go to “Posts” on the left menu and find the “Sources” tab on the right:
- Click on the “+ Source” button at the top right, that’ll open this dialog to add your new source (we’ve added Wordpress here as an example):
- New source is added!
Now let’s see how to use the new source:
Import your custom source reviews from CSV file
- On “Posts” section, go to “Inbox” tab and click on the “Import” button at the top right to open the import process:
- Prepare your CSV file with all the reviews you’d like to import according to instructions - there’s a sample CSV file available for download along with field explanation:
- In order to assign the review to the new source you’ve added, enter the source name in the “source” column in the CSV file (“Wordpress” in our example)
- Click on “Select file” button to select your CSV file:
- Before the actual import, you’ll get an overview of the valid and invalid entries along with changes instructions if needed
- Click on “Import now” button to perform the import:
- Done! Reviews are imported and assigned to the new source!
- And looking great on widgets :)
Manually add a custom source review
- On “Posts” section, go to “Inbox” tab and click on the “+ Post” button at the top right
- Choose your source to assign it to the review: