Up until today, agencies and other multi-business clients needed to have a separate Repuso account for each website. Not any more! You can now manage all your clients and websites under one Repuso account, and only for $2/m per website.
How to add websites? It’s super easy:
- Go to “Account” tab
- Make sure you have a credit card on file. If you don’t - add it
- Scroll down and click on “Add new website” button
- Enter a website name, domain and short description
- Hit “Save website”, you’re done. You can now manage another website, look for the websites dropdown at the top, switch to the new website and add your channels
This feature can save you a lot of time. If most likely you’ll want to approve your 5 star reviews you receive, you can now turn on the auto approve feature.
Here’s how to do this for an existing channel:
- Go to “Channels” tab
- Click on the channel you’d like (note that only channels that support star reviews will have this feature)
- Check the “Automatically approve posts with 5 star review” checkbox
- That’s it - you’re done. From now on, 5 star posts received from this channel will be auto approved!
If you have any feedback or other comments, please let us know in the comments below or by sending us an email!