When it comes to social proof, you can’t beat video testimonials from real clients. It’s the most reliable review possible.
This is where Repuso come in. Repuso offers an easy, customizable way to ask video reviews from your clients. Clients will be able to record videos on any device (either desktop, tablet or mobile phone), upload an existing video or share a link to their YouTube / Vimeo video.
Then, you’ll be able to showcase them on your website in several ways that your visitors will love!
- If you already have a Repuso account - login here. If not - click here to sign up.
- Go to “Collect” on the left menu, click on “Form” tab and find “Media” section. In case video addon is not enable - you’ll see the option to enable it.
Make sure that “Allow videos” checkbox is ticked and save your settings.
- On “Distribute” tab you can see a preview of the collect page. In case you have other review sources already setup, tick the “send directly to form” checkbox to get the Collect page go directly to the feedback form.
- Copy your Collect link and send it to your clients. Here’s an example for the complete Collect form:
- Video reviews, once collected, will appear on “Posts” section, with a choice to approve or dismiss.
- That’s it! Your widget will always be up to date with the latest reviews.
If you have any feedback or other comments, please let us know in the comments below or by sending us an email!