Are you missing reviews from in-store clients? We’ve got your covered. Now you can use a QR code to your review collect page, place it in in-store flyers, card, table tents and more.
In order to get the best reviews on the right platforms, make sure to setup your Collect page properly first.
- If you already have a Repuso account - login here. If not - click here to sign up.
- On Repuso dashboard, go to “Collect” on the left menu, then “Review Sources” tab
- Add your review sources, where you’d like your clients to leave their review
You can add any review source you’d like here
- Go to “Routing” tab and enable the “Routing enabled” checkbox
- Go to “Distribute” tab, where you’ll find a preview of your Collect page that your clients will see
- On “Distribute” tab, scroll down and find the “Print QR code and present on flyers / cards”
- Click on “download QR code” to get the QR code image
- Place it in in-store flyers, cards, table tents, receipts and more