TrustPilot is an online review community for trustful shopping. If you have a TrustPilot listing with reviews, you should showcase them on your website to build trust and increase conversion rate.
This is where Repuso come in. Repuso can monitor your trustpilot page (and other social channels), collect your reviews and showcase them on your website in several ways that your visitors will love!
- If you already have a Repuso account - login here. If not - it’s free and take 20 seconds to setup, click here to sign up.
- Go to “Channels” and choose to add “TrustPilot” channel
- Enter your full TrustPilot URL and click on “Add” button
- Next, you’ll need to create a new widget. A widget is a way to implement the reviews on your website. You can create multiple and different widgets for different sections on your website.
- Click on “Widgets” and then “Add widget” button
- Choose the widget of your choice and give it a description that you’ll recognize later
- This is the code that you’ll need to implement on your website (are you using WordPress? Use the Repuso WordPress plugin for easy implementation)
- You can customize the look and feel of the widget to match to your website (the “Layout” tab) along with selective reviews (“Content” tab).
- Each review collected from your TrustPilot page will appear on your “Inbox”. It’ll appear on your widget only after you approve it
- That’s it!
If you have any feedback or other comments, please let us know in the comments below or by sending us an email!