Viator, a Tripadvisor company, makes it easy to find and book something you’ll love to do. With access to the world’s largest selection of high-quality experiences, there’s always something new to discover, both near and far from home. From must-do moments to who-knew discoveries, see the familiar in a new way, or the unknown for the first time!
This is where Repuso come in. Repuso can monitor your Viator page (and other social channels), collect your reviews and showcase them on your website in several ways that your visitors will love!
- If you already have a Repuso account - login here. If not - click here to sign up.
- Go to “Channels”, click on “Add channel” button and find “Viator” channel
- Click on Viator and enter your listing URL
- Next, you’ll need to create a new widget. A widget is a way to implement the reviews on your website. You can create multiple and different widgets for different sections on your website.
- Click on “Widgets” and then “Add widget” button
- Choose the widget of your choice and give it a description that you’ll recognize later
- This is the code that you’ll need to implement on your website (are you using WordPress? Use the Repuso WordPress plugin for easy implementation)
- You can customize the look and feel of the widget to match to your website (the “Layout” tab) along with selective reviews (“Content” tab).
- Each review collected from your Viator account will appear on your “Inbox”. It’ll appear on your widget only after you approve it
- In case you haven’t already - create a widget on “Widgets” -> “Add widget” button.
- That’s it! Your widget will always be up to date with the latest approved reviews.
If you have any feedback or other comments, please let us know in the comments below or by sending us an email!